|| There are
three types of Visa you can apply for at the Royal Thai
Consulate in Liverpool.
Announcement from Royal Thai Embassy, London
Effective from 13th November 2015, the Royal Thai Consulate, Liverpool will grant two types of tourist visa to Thailand. Details of the visas are as follows:
To apply for the Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa; (METV), an applicant is required to submit the following documents for consideration:
1. A completed application form with 2 identical professionally printed photographs (45mm high x 35mm wide);
2. A current passport with validity of over 6 months beyond the date of application;
3. Proof of resident status in the UK or Ireland (Passport or UK/Ireland residence card) along with a photocopy;
4. Original bank statement of the applicant showing a balance of at least £5,000 (for 6 months) or a print-out with official stamp of the bank.
5. A letter from the applicant’s employer (in the UK and addressed to the Royal Thai Consulate) stating length of service and expected return to work. If you are self-employed your self-assessment form.
6. A photocopy of the confirmed air ticket to Thailand;
7. A photocopy of the hotel reservation confirmation in Thailand.
Non-Immigrant Visa category ‘B’ (£50 single entry)
Must be applied for if you acquire a business or employment. You will need a letter from an employer or your lawyer (if you start a business). You will be issued with a single entry visa only and you must then go to Immigration in Thailand to apply for a work permit and your multiple entry visa.
Non-Immigrant Visa category ‘O’ (£50 single entry)
This type of visa is for:-
With effect from 15 January 2014,
all postal applications for visas to enter Thailand will be
processed only at the Royal Thai Embassy, London.