Welcome to the website of the
Royal Thai Consulate in Liverpool.
visits to the Liverpool Thai Consulate are by appointment
UK CONSULATES CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT POSTAL APPLICATIONS,
THEREFORE AN APPOINTMENT MUST BE MADE TO VISIT THE CONSULATE
PERSONALLY. PLEASE CALL 0151 255 0504.
ALTERNATIVELY, POSTAL APPLICATIONS CAN BE SENT TO THE EMBASSY
We are here to help all
nationalities with their visa requirements for entry into the
Royal Kingdom of Thailand and answer any questions you may
have. The following rules apply:
- If you are visiting Thailand as a tourist for
less than 30 days you do not need a visa. You must be able
to provide proof of an onward flight.
- If you are planning to visit Thailand as a
tourist for more than 30 days you must apply for a Tourist
Visa, this costs £25 per entry.
- ALL NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS WILL HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY
THE EMBASSY IN LONDON. APPLICATIONS SHOULD THEREFORE
BE SUBMITTED TO THE
CONSULATE NO LESS THAN TWO WEEKS BEFORE TRAVEL.
PLEASE RING TO DISCUSS
- If you are planning to work in Thailand you
must apply for a Non Immigrant Visa Category B, this
costs £50 for a single entry or £125 for a multiple entry.
- If you are applying as a married man to a
Thai national, you must apply for a Non Immigrant Visa
Category O, this costs £50 for a single entry or £125
for a multiple entry.
- Apply for a visa by making an appointment and
your visa will be issued within a few hours of your
- Additional charge of £10 for same day visas.
Please go to our Visa page for more information
and to download your application form.