Welcome to the website of the
Royal Thai Consulate in Liverpool.
visits to the Liverpool Thai Consulate are by appointment
We are here to help all
nationalities with their visa requirements for entry into the
Royal Kingdom of Thailand and answer any questions you may
have. The following rules apply:
- If you are visiting Thailand as a tourist for
less than 30 days you do not need a visa. You must be able
to provide proof of an onward flight.
- If you are planning to visit Thailand as a
tourist for more than 30 days you must apply for a Tourist
Visa, this costs £25 per entry.
- If you are planning to work in Thailand you
must apply for a Non Immigrant Visa Category B, this
costs £50 for a single entry or £125 for a multiple entry.
- If you are applying as a married man to a
Thai national, you must apply for a Non Immigrant Visa
Category O, this costs £50 for a single entry or £125
for a multiple entry.
- Apply for a visa by making an appointment and
your visa will be issued within a few hours of your
- Additional charge of £10 for same day visas.
Please go to our Visa page for more information
and to download your application form.