Welcome to the website of the Royal Thai Consulate in Liverpool.
Please note visits to the Liverpool Thai
Consulate are by appointment only.
We are here to help all nationalities with their visa requirements for
entry into the Royal Kingdom of Thailand and answer any questions you
may have. The following rules apply:
- If you are visiting Thailand as a tourist for
less than 30 days you do not need a visa. You must be able to provide proof of an onward flight.
- If you are planning to visit Thailand as a
tourist for more than 30 days you must apply for a Tourist Visa,
this costs £25 per entry.
- If you are planning to work in Thailand you must
apply for a Non Immigrant Visa Category B, this costs £50 for
a single entry or £125 for a multiple entry.
- If you are applying as a married man to a Thai
national, you must apply for a Non Immigrant Visa Category O,
this costs £50 for a single entry or £125 for a multiple entry.
- Apply for a visa by making a postal application,
it will take just 48 hours to process in a normal working week.
- Apply for a visa by making an appointment and
your visa will be issued within a few hours of your appointment.
- Additional charge of £10 for same day visas.
Please go to our Visa page for more information and to
download your application form.